Our goal this month is to improve our skills at asking open ended questions, so that we can get to know one another over time. This week we are getting to know the things that our partner hopes and imagines (the "what if's". Here are some questions to get you started:
- If you could live one other person’s life, whose life would you choose and why?
- If you could live during any other time period in history, when would you choose to live and why?
- What do you imagine your life would be like if you lived 100 years from now?
- If you could design the perfect house for us, what would it look like?
- If you could choose any other career or vocation other than what you do now, what would you choose and why?
- If you could wake up tomorrow with three new skills in which you excelled, what would they be and why?
- If you could change into any animal for 24 hours, what would it be and why?
- If you could live in any other country but your home country, which would you pick and why?
- If you could experience being any other person for 24 hours, who would you pick and why?