Bringing Baby Home
Bringing Baby Home is a 12-hour, research-based and research-tested program. It is focused on helping expectant couples and parents of infants and toddlers to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills needed to cope constructively with the changes brought about by the birth of a child.
- Learn how to maintain relationship satisfaction after having a baby
- Reduce relationship hostility and increase affection
- Promote positive parent-baby interactions
- Promote quality involvement for both parents
- Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders