Our goal this month is to improve our skills at asking open ended questions, so that we can get to know one another over time. This week we are getting to know each other's hopes for the future. Here are some questions to get you started:
- What do you want your life to be like in, say, three years from now?
- How do you see your work changing in the future?
- How do you feel about our physical home? Any architectural changes you’d like to make?
- What kind of person do you think our child(rent) will become? Any fears? Any hopes?
- What are your biggest worries about the future?
- What goals do you have for our family?
- What goals do you have just for yourself right now?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What adventures would you like to have before you die?